Talk: Childhood traumas – How they affect your love and intimacy
A big part of us - is shaped from our childhood experiences.
Are we able to redefine and reshape the negative parts of the childhood?
Learn how your past may affect your current self and relationships
Join us for a 90mins talk on 28 April at 11 AM, where the speaker, Stephen will be covering:
- Do you think the love languages we used now are a byproduct of our childhood experiences?
- What are some of the conflicting values we developed from our childhood?
- Are we able to transform or neutralize negativity from our childhood traumas?
- Are childhood traumas special gifts of resilience?
- Will unresolved childhood traumas result in complications in our present relationships? (In the notions of intimacy or parenting)
- Learn how the pain of traumas can be liberated, and revisited as a learned perspective, in a resilient and healthy way.
Fee: S$19.26 w/ GST
(S$18 w/o GST)
Get your ticket here!
For enquiries or registration, contact us at +65 6844 5161 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The talk will be followed by a 30mins course preview on our psychotherapy programmes by our consultant.
Psychotherapy courses offered at The School of Positive Psychology
- Certificate in Counselling
- Certificate in Psychology and Counselling
- Diploma in Psychotherapy and Counselling
- Diploma in Psychology and Psychotherapy
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Counselling
- Graduate Diploma in Psychotherapy and Counselling
- Professional Diploma in Psychotherapy
11:00 AM - 1:00 PM SGT
- Venue Address
- 100 Orchard Road, #03-20/21/14, Concorde Hotel & Shopping Mall Singapore